Our client, the fifth largest retained executive search firm in the US and headquartered in Chicago, is looking for an Executive Assistant. Since established in 1989, the firm has grown significantly with more than fifty offices worldwide. They conduct search assignments at the Board Director, C-level and functional Vice President levels. Their consultants are experienced professionals who are retained by Fortune 1000 as well as prominent venture firms and early-stage companies.
This firm is recognized as a quality driven firm that exceeds expectations by actively listening to its clients and consistently delivering results. This has enabled the firm to achieve and maintain long-term partnerships with their client base.
The Executive Assistant s (EA) primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to one or two executive search consultant(s) as well as assist other members of the office staff to balance workload of the office.
- Prepare all production work associated with executing a search assignment from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to; qualifications packages for potential new searches, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and candidate and client correspondence.
- Close out completed searches and organize all material associated with the search in accordance with audit requirements.
- Work closely with client organizations to schedule candidates for interviews with clients, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions, and any other search-related requirements.
- Ensure that clients are properly billed in accordance with any special terms; monitor accounts receivables; review monthly client billing worksheets for charges to be allocated to relevant searches.
- Manage and maintain consultant(s) calendar and coordinate trip schedules, making all travel and associated arrangements.
- Aid with additional office responsibilities, including but not limited to reception/front desk coverage, supporting multiple consultants, IT liaison, software trainer, document proofreading and quality assurance, client meeting preparation, EA mentor, special office projects, social functions and any other tasks identified by the office Administrative Manager on an ad-hoc basis.