Addiction Psychiatrist needed in Ashland, WIPRACTICE SPECIFICS
- Addiction Medicine - Ashland, WI
- Position Specifics
- Outpatient practice, working as part of an integrated team with specialty and primary care
- M-F schedule. No call
- Addiction consultation
- Opportunity for program development
- Partial hospitalization
- MAT program
- Telemedicine to other sites from Ashland
- Looking for someone to advise on alcohol, drugs, tobacco and other substances of abuse throughout the Essentia system
- The person in this position can work with Toxicology and Addition Medicine Physicians in Duluth
- HRSA grant for developing Opioid treatment in rural areas
- The person hired for this position would be a part of the Behavioral Health Department in Duluth, MN. The team consists of adult and child/adolescent psychiatrists, doctoral level psychologists, advanced nurse practitioners, psychotherapists and nurse clinicians. Family Medicine residents and Hospitalists provide some coverage for this team.
- Services provided by the Behavioral Health Department in Duluth include; intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization, inpatient psychiatric care, outpatient behavioral health clinic, growing Integrated Behavioral Health, and hospital consult/liaison. Adult program also includes ECT practice
- Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital and NW Wisconsin Cancer Center.
- Strong domiciled clinic partners in Ashland (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Trainer) and outreach from Essentia Health Duluth (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Orthotics, and Sleep Study).
- EPIC electronic medical record
- BC/BE Psychiatry Or Pediatrics, Or Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Fellowship trained in Addiction Medicine
- BC/BE Addiction Medicine
- 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul; 300 miles northeast of Madison
- Low cost of living and located on beautiful Lake Superior!
- Ashland population: 9,000, regional service area, 64,000
- SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent compensation and benefits including malpractice insurance coverage.
- Minimum 6-weeks time off per year.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist