ENGEL embodies a spirit of innovation, built on decades of experience. With a dynamic workplace, ENGEL is the injection molding industry leader in technological advancements, ensuring sustainable global growth. The ENGEL company history is a success story that we keep on writing everyday together with our employees.
Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation, generate creative solutions and add world-class value to our customers? Then get ready to join the ENGEL team and become part of the next chapter in our history as we continue to grow the business in North America!
ENGEL Machinery North America has a job opportunity for a Training Coordinator in our Service Department. This job is based at the ENGEL North American Headquarters located in York, PA.
This position is a key role within our Customer Service Department. This position helps to serve our customers by scheduling all technical training for our customers at both their locations as well as in our technical training locations. We handle training services for our customers by having our technical trainers work with customers to help them train on new equipment or refreshers on existing equipment. This position handles the coordination of all aspects of the trainer schedules and executing the training from start to finish. This position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment and work well within a team to work together to serve our customers!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Customer Training and Management of Training schedules:
* Scheduling and correspondence for all customers for Engel US/Canada
* Training confirmations of size, student names, dates
* Corresponding with sales by quoting customer relations
* Create training manuals by ordering items, managing inventory supply, shipping and binding
* Manage customer facility training by shipping necessary supplies (laptops, manuals, promo gifts)
* Assist in setting up any ENGEL (York) Trainings by purchasing snacks, setting up coffee, ordering meals, cleaning training room, making sure training machines are ready before class.
* Prepare all paperwork/documentation including: create/mail training completion certificates, track training credits for customers, and creating yearly supplement/brochure
* Handle all aspects of billing customer
* Contact Austria to get training money if credits are from Austria
* Track all training costs/incoming money/credits used for the year. Maintain/modify training charge sheet
* Distribute and collect customer surveys
* Manage master trainer schedule
* Track vacations/ black out dates
* Process expenses for trainers
* Track qualification testing
* Must have 1+ years of master scheduling or heavy excel scheduling.
* Must have 1+ years of coordinating service or training or event planning (from scheduling dates to planning onsite catering, onsite materials, etc. to following up after training and creating expenses related to the events).
* Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word).
* SAP experience is preferred but not required.
* Must have high school diploma or GED.
WHY ENGEL? The ENGEL group has been thriving for decades. This is because as a family-run company, we rely on long-standing relationships and aim to live up to our own exacting standards of expertise and experience in all fields of plastics processing. We see ourselves as a driving, innovative force that has continually set new standards in a dynamic and diverse industry. Our competitive edge has come from generating added value for customers worldwide.
ENGEL attaches great importance to flexibility, innovation and self-responsibility of all of its employees and business units. This is the only way to consistently supply and guarantee results of the highest global standards.
ENGEL offers a competitive total compensation package to eligible employees, including: health, dental, LTD and life insurance, 401k with match, contribution to HSA, Dependent and Health FSA, vacation pay and holiday pay.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and resume and going over the position with you.
ENGEL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.