Overview Are you a dynamic, creative leader? Do you have flair and the gift of gab? Do you thrive off of developing others to be the same? Employer is seeking a Sales Trainer to pave the way by creating an electrifying and empowering environment for our new hire sales representatives who are hungry for YOUR sales knowledge! If this sounds like you, please continue reading. What's in it for YOU? * You will develop rockin' sales leaders by educating them on the latest and greatest high tech gadgets!
* You will have the opportunity to release the creative person inside when you develop customized sales material for multiple clients and sales channels as well as new tools/programs to accelerate the learning curve of sales staff.
* The challenge of providing compliance-related new hire orientation materials while keeping individuals engaged and excited about joining the Employer family.
* Leading pre-training conference calls with class attendees to discuss training expectations and travel guidelines Join our team and become the face of Employer' leadership and development! Help mold our team into enthusiastic sales experts! Apply today! Duties and Responsibilities * Responsible for the training and development of new and current employees
* Effectively develop training for multiple departments as well as new tools/programs to accelerate the learning curve
* Accurately present compliance-related new hire orientation materials and appropriate mentoring programs
* Conduct pre-training conference calls with class attendees to discuss training expectations and travel guidelines
* Efficiently manage post-training activities including grading assessments, shipping signed compliance documents to HR, and communicating final training attendance roster to appropriate departments
* Conduct in-field observations to identify opportunities of improvement or areas of excellence; report findings to Training Manager and Sales Supervisor/Manager as appropriate
* Perform all other duties as assigned Performance Measurements: * Effectively design training materials to enhance the overall learning experience and facilitate adult learning; include: lesson objectives, instructional strategy, delivery media and assessment as well as business purpose, target population, course objectives, course maps, task analysis plan, and assessment plan
* Promptly provide accurate and complete training class
* summaries/documentation at the conclusion of each session to close the on-boarding loop
* Conduct 2-4 hours of in-field observations monthly Qualifications: * Bachelor degree or higher in Education, Business, or related field
* 3-5 years of successful training experience, preferably within direct marketing/ telecommunications
* Proven track record in employee performance improvement
* Ability to perform independently with strong decision making skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills and customer service orientation
* Creative curriculum design utilizing technology-based tools and processes
* Ability to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and connects with company's needs
* Impeccable oral, verbal and written communications and presentation skills
* Advanced PowerPoint skills
* Experience with computer based training tools such as: Captivate, Flash, Knowledge Planet, and other technologies that enhance the training experience
* Ability to travel extensively
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, team lead, team leader, territory manager